16 april 2012

Kharkov

So, here I am: back in the city of Kharkov, with its 2 million inhabitants, after a week of intense social village life. Back at the cosy studio of grafprom, where I will spend few more days.
 above: Iliya and Macha (=grafprom)


Iliya and Macha brought more Easter bread today. And when I asked for a  nice place where I could enjoy the beautiful weather for a while, they invited me to briefly pay a visit to another couple of graphic designers, 3Z, who really reminded me of the Netherlands. Entering their studio was like visiting Dutch colleagues, quite bizar. They showed me 3 really nice publications they designed (one together with grafprom) in collaboration with and about famous and very interesting Kharkov artist Pavel Makov. Below you can digitally view one of these publications.

above (left->right): X, Macha, Iliya and Tanja